- Terry Francona will face the Red Sox tomorrow, which I'm sure I'm the first person to notice. Bastian tweeted a few quotes that suggest otherwise: "To be honest, I'm an Indian. I'm aware of the questions and everything. I have a lot of great memories, but I don't think it's fair to the players. This game is hard enough to play. They don't need to be worrying about me having nostalgia week. They just need to try to beat them."
- Roy Halladay picked up win #200 in Miami Sunday. Will he win #201 before May 1? He can't face the Marlins every start.
- Clay Buchholz took a no-hitter into the 8th inning against the Rays yesterday. But it was broken up by a Kelly Johnson single.
- The Wrigley overhaul is going to happen.
- Jake Peavy has a 24:1 K/BB ratio.
Edwin Jackson and Michael Bowden tied a major league record by combining to throw five wild pitches in an inning, and the Giants got another big assist from a Cubs pitcher in a three-run 10th Sunday
- Vinnie Pestano has predicted each of Reynolds' homers his year. But he also predicted home runs for each of the non-homer ABs.
- As has been covered, Michael Bourn has a laceration on his finger.
manager to face team he won CHAMPIONSHIPs with