Note: This is part of an advertisement campaign. Please see the legalese at the bottom of the post for more details.
SBN has partnered this season with CBSsports.com's Fantasy Baseball Commissioner League, and as part of that partnership, Let's Go Tribe has been given a free 12-team league. I'm going to be participating as the commissioner, and in the interests of full disclosure, will be paid a non-trivial amount for participating in the league and the advertising campaign, which will involve some additional posts this month, as well as an occasional post this season. I'm going to try as much as possible to make the additional posts as entertaining and LGT-specific as possible, but they'll still be ads.
Why should you choose CBSsports.com instead another fantasy baseball site? Here's a few reasons:
- The league is fully customizable. As in, you can choose exactly how the league is scored, the rules, and much more.
- Live scoring and stats.
- You can run keeper leagues.
- Expert advice to help guide you in your player moves.
- A live chat/message board in which to trash talk to your heart's content.
- A 14-day Free Trial
- Winner of 8 of 9 Fantasy Sports Trade Association Awards for "Best Fantasy Baseball Commissioner League Management Product"
- If you are interested in creating your own CBSsports.com Commisioner League and join through this referral link, you'll pay half of the normal charge, a savings of $90.00. If you split that $90 among 12 teams, that's $7.50 apiece.
If you're interested in joining the Let's Go Tribe league, let me know below. I'll contact you later, so there's no need to list your e-mail addresses right now. As of now there are 8 open spots, though a couple more could open up.
OK, that's done, except for the legal stuff. Feel free to flame away, I just got the flame-retardant suit back from the cleaners.
CBSSports.com is an SB Nation partner and paying sponsor of the SB Nation baseball communities.
This post is one of a series of sponsor endorsed posts related to the CBSSports.com Fantasy Baseball Commissioner League.